+ JMJ Except for the SSPX, the Catholic Church of the 21st Century seems to lack consequences. Obviously, when I speak about consequences I am referring to the speed with which Rome responded when the SSPX announced and the proceeded with the consecration of four bishops without a Papal Mandate to do so. Moving on ... The biggest consequence whose absence I am thinking about is: The existence of hell, that the damned are damned forever (i.e. eternity), that the fallen angels are the first condemned to hell, that humans who die in a state of mortal sin are condemned to hell, Hell is neither empty nor full, there is always room for one more, See #2. However ... since the Second Vatican Council, there is a paucity of discourse within the mainstream Catholic Church on the topic. While it is true that, except for Judas Iscariat, we cannot know without for certain who is in hell without God's help, the fact is that it exists and everyone who dies in the state of mortal...
Comments
Post a Comment