Synod Post-Game Show 3 - DICI: Rejected But Kept
A quick post for today.
NTP (Note To Pope): Traditionalists don't seek refuge in the letter of the Law but in the Truth.
Here are some inter-related truths:
1. Popes, Bishops and Priests have an obligation to teach the Truths of the Faith.
2. A Valid Marriage lasts until one of the partners dies.
3. To attempt remarriage while the other partner yet lives is to enter into a continual state of concubinage. It they perform the marriage act - it is done outside of wedlock and is motally sinful.
4, See #1
5. To receive Holy Communion in a state of Mortal sin, is sacrilegious and mortally sinful.
6. To officially allow people in a state of mortal sin to receive Holy Communion is itself enabling the priests to become party to their sin - sinning themselves.
As for the rest, remember to pray for the Pope. From both spiritual and organizational points of view, the Church will not emerge from this crisis until the Pope takes the first big step.
Courtesy of SSPX.org
Synod's troubles continue
October 24, 2014